This class has already started. Online registration is closed.
Join an expert in standardized test prep and review the foundational skills & knowledge needed to succeed on the TACHS exam.
- Meets Mondays and Wednesdays from Sept 30 – Nov 4, 2020 (does not meet on Columbus Day)
- Each session runs for 2 hours from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- The course totals 20 hours
- Build confidence to reduce test anxiety
- Class will meet via Zoom Meetings. You will receive email reminders before each session.
What This Course Will Cover:
The TACHS exam contains four sections: reading, language, mathematics, and abilities. The reading, language, and mathematics sections all test their respective subjects at the eighth-grade level, so the class will primarily focus on learning content and strategies for these sections. Students will also review the abilities section, which covers abstract reasoning.
What You Can Expect:
Students will review the TACHS content, understand the TACHS format, and learn essential strategies. Taken together, this diverse approach will help students maximize their TACHS score.
Students are expected to engage with the class, complete their homework assignments, and attend all class meetings. All materials will be provided
A top Curvebreakers tutor will instruct the class. This tutor will be trained in a unique TACHS curriculum that was specially developed for this course by the tutors and teachers at Curvebreakers.