Take a Live, Proctored Practice Exam with Curvebreakers
☆ In Person at Our Office or Online via Zoom
☆ In a Group Setting or in a Private 1-to-1 Setting
☆ Curvebreakers only uses real, full-length exams
Each Student Is Provided With:
- A full-length practice exam & bubble sheet
- Real test-day instructions from a live proctor
- Timed sections with a timed break between sections 2 & 3
- Score & diagnostic report within 2-3 business days
- Option to purchase Diagnostic Score Analysis after taking two free tests.
New to Curvebreakers?
Students beginning their test preparation for standardized tests are allowed to take 2 FREE group practice tests and will receive their cumulative scores along with Curvebreakers' Diagnostic Score Analysis. This special report gives students and their parents an in-depth view of their test performance, which can also be used to build a personalized test prep strategy.
+ After your first two tests, you may take additional practice exams by purchasing the Diagnostic Score Analysis ($65 each).
Want to take MORE FREE practice exams?
You can! Here are two ways:
- Purchase a tutoring package of 10 hours or more and receive unlimited diagnostic practice exams.
- Register for a class and get 2 MORE FREE diagnostic practice tests.
When Practice Exams are Offered and How to Register
Virtual Exams (Online via Zoom): Saturdays & Sundays at 10:00 AM EST.
In-Office (Space is Limited): Saturdays & Sundays at 9:00 AM EST and 1:00 PM EST.
Exams are typically proctored in groups. Privately proctored exams can be requested.
How to Schedule:
Call (516) 728-1561 or Schedule Online.