Take a Live, Proctored Practice Exam with Curvebreakers
Register for your practice tests with our online booking tool. View available dates and times. Choose if you want to take the test in our office on virtually with a proctor on Zoom.
☆ In Person at Our Office or Online via Zoom
☆ In a Group Setting or in a Private 1-to-1 Setting
☆ Curvebreakers only uses real, full-length exams
Each Student Is Provided With:
- A full-length practice exam & bubble sheet
- Real test-day instructions from a live proctor
- Timed sections with a timed break between sections 2 and 3
- Score & diagnostic report within 2-3 business days
- Option to purchase Diagnostic Score Analysis after taking two free tests
New to Curvebreakers?
Students beginning their test preparation for standardized tests are allowed to take 2 FREE group practice tests and will receive their cumulative scores along with Curvebreakers' Diagnostic Score Analysis. This special report gives students and their parents an in-depth view of their test performance, which can also be used to build a personalized test prep strategy.
+ After your first two tests, you may take additional practice exams by purchasing the Diagnostic Score Analysis ($65 each).
When Practice Exams are Offered
In-Office Exams (Space is Limited): Saturdays at 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM EST. Sundays at 9:00 AM EST only.
Virtual Exams: Saturdays & Sundays at 9:30 AM EST
Exams are typically proctored in groups. Privately proctored exams can be requested.
How to Schedule:
Call (516) 728-1561 or Schedule Online.
Want to take MORE FREE practice exams?
You can! Here are two ways:
- Purchase a tutoring package of 10 hours or more and receive unlimited diagnostic practice exams.
- Register for a class and get 2 MORE FREE diagnostic practice tests.