1. Bill Gates: It’s no question that the famous multi-billionaire creator of Microsoft is a pure genius and his SAT score certainly compliments that fact. Gates notched a 1590 on his SATs, 10 points away from a perfect score! I bet the person who devised the one question Bill Gates got wrong must feel pretty cool knowing he stumped one of the smartest men in the world.
2. Ke$ha: The pop singer famous for her hit songs like Animal, We R Who We R, C’mon and Tik Tok certainly didn’t have a time management issue when it came to taking her SATs. Ke$ha secured a very impressive score of a 1500 on her SAT. Although she may play the wild and fun blonde on stage, don’t be deceived — her smarts are crazy as well.
3. Peyton Manning: The future Hall of Famer is undoubtedly one of the smartest brains in football. The 5-time MVP was known for his encyclopedic knowledge of anything and everything football. However, when it came to his SATs, Peyton didn’t match his football expertise. Manning got a 1030 on his SATs. I think it’s safe to say that many NFL fans would still consider him a genius.
4. Howard Stern: The famous radio personality known for his controversial content and edgy opinions definitely has a ton of street smarts, but when it comes to the SAT’s, not so much. Stern only scored an 870 on his SATs. Many throughout the entertainment industry consider Stern to be one of the most savvy and intelligent people in the industry. I’m sure if you asked Howard Stern about his SAT score, he’d tell you everything worked out just fine.
5. Natalie Portman: Not everyone knows that this Oscar-winning actress, who made her film debut at the age of 12, graduated from the prestigious Harvard with a bachelor’s degree in psychology. Despite her busy acting schedule, this Star Wars star is rumored to have earned an SAT score in the 1400s. Clearly Natalie is versatile in more than just her acting roles!
By: Chris Desimone, Test Prep Expert, Curvebreakers