Currently, all tutoring sessions take place virtually online.
Boost your confidence and receive 1-to-1 instruction from an experienced tutor. These 1-hour, 5-hour, and 10-hour packages may be used to prepare for this year’s upcoming May Advanced Placement (AP) Exams.
The Benefits of Tutoring with Curvebreakers:
- • Student receives notes after the completion of each session
- • Parent is given a summary of what was accomplished in each session
- • Student is assigned homework and given study tips they can use for any subject
- • Tutors are background checked and vetted by owner Nick LaPoma
- • Personalized curriculum to help you achieve your goals
From the options below, select the number of hours you would like and then choose your Tutor Level – Associate or Pro. Please note: Some subjects may require a Pro-level tutor based on availability.
Full payment must be made to receive package rate and discount. Other terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply. If you are unsatisfied with your first hour of tutoring, you may request a refund or a different tutor.